Junk Removal FAQ
Local Junk Removal FAQ
During our local junk removals and phone inquiries, we get asked a lot of great questions about our junk hauling services. We have compiled a list of our local junk removal frequently asked questions.
What items do you take on junk removal jobs?
- General Junk
- Household Trash
- Scrap Metal
- Construction debris
- And Much More!
What’s the size of your junk hauling truck?
- Our truck is a 12 feet long, 8 feet high, and 8 feet wide box truck. Being a box truck means we can carry more junk than our competitors because they use an open top back. They can only fit so much before it becomes a safety issue.
What items do you not remove during junk hauls?
- Hazardous Materials
- Biological Waste
- Oil Drums
- Old Cars
Why can’t you remove hazardous materials?
- We are not licensed to carry hazardous materials for junk hauls. Please contact your local waste department if you need those items removed.
Are you licensed and insured?
- Yes, we are.
Why can’t you give me an exact price over the phone?
- Junk Unlimited will never give an exact price over the phone. What we can do is give you a rough ESTIMATE over the phone but we cannot give you a guaranteed price. To get a solid price we have to physically see the junk needing to be removed. This protects both YOU, our customer, as well as Junk Unlimited services from giving false pricing.
Can you do a job even if I am not there?
- We would rather you be there because we may have questions during the junk removal process. If you cannot be there, our team will verify the total price before arriving on site. During the haul, we will take a before and after picture so you can see our work. We take credit card payments over the phone.
Do you recycle and donate?
- Yes, we do. We love to donate to veteran-friendly charities while also keeping our earth green!
If you cannot find the answer to your specific question above, please reach out to us by calling 240-459-8758.